The Sir Peter Blake Trust Dream Team is a group of inspirational Kiwi leaders who every year aim to inspire thousands of Kiwi kids to follow their dreams though Dream Team Session. Thanks to MediaWorks Foundation, we have created these Dream Team sessions for schools to access wherever they are!
The 2017 Dream Team sessions feature the following inspiring Kiwis and are available below:
- Sophie Pascoe – Gold Medal Paralympian
- Parris Goebel – World renown dancer and choreographer
- Jerome Kaino – Blues player and All Black legend
- Steve Dunstan – Co-founder of iconic Kiwi clothing brand, HUFFER
- Riley Elliott – AKA The Sharkman
- Sharyn Casey – Radio host on The Edge with Jono and Ben
We want these sessions to inspire Kiwi kids to follow their dreams, and we know the first step is writing it down. Head to dreambank.co.nz where they can download an action plan which helps them turn their dreams into actions.
Find all the resources you need to support your Dream Team sessions here.
Leadership Week is from Monday 3 to Friday 7 July 2017.