Student Learning Outcomes
At the end of the unit, students will be able to:
- Identify the values they have as a person
- Identify qualities and values of a leader
- Understand what leadership is
- Understand what a role model is
- Understand qualities of a good role model
- Know who Sir Peter Blake is
- Know some background on Sir Peter Blake and what he accomplished
- Know who their Dream Team Leader is and some Background on them.
- Understand the reason for Red Sock significance
- Relate Leadership qualities back to their own characteristics
- Explore ideas of trust, support, and goals in a personal and group setting
This download includes an overview of all available leadership resources and lesson plans, and links to the curriculum.